Place of Birth:
Toronto, Canada, August 22, 1945 — moved to Cleveland, Ohio November 1953
- Cleveland Institute of Art - BFA degree, 1968
- Syracuse University - MFA degree, 1985
- Nancy Hine Dunn Memorial Scholarship, Senior year
- George Gund fifth year tuition Scholarship
- Award of Excellence - Island Perspectives show, Nanaimo, BC
- Brittani Faulkes award - Human Figure show, Vancouver,BC
- Award of Excellence, CIPA portrait exhibition, Calgary, Alberta
- FCA 70th Anniversary Show, Oct./Nov. 2010, Vancouver, BC
- FCA Annual International Representation Show, Oct., 2011, Vancouver, BC. Best Figurative/Portrait Award ($500)
- TOSH Pastel By Invite Show, July, 2011, Qualicum Beach, BC
- CRAG Members Exhibit, Campbell River, BC, March, 2011, People's Choice Award and Award of Excellence in Oil
- CVAG Members Exhibit, Courtenay, BC, March, 2011, Realist Figurative Award of Excellence
- FCA Canvas Unbound exhibit, May/June 2010, Vancouver, BC (2 works juried in)
- "Telling Stories", invitational portrait exhibit, Campbell River Art Gallery, March, 2010 (4 works)
- Life Drawings, exhibit at Union St. Grille Grotto Room, February & March, 2010 - (28 works in pencil and charcoal)
- Juried into Canadian Institute of Portrait Artists national exhibition in Calgary, AB, August 2008
- Honorable Mention, Campbell River Art Gallery members show, June 2008
- Winner of the Canadian Institute of Portrait Artists Award for Excellence in Oil Portraiture - 2007 This CIPA Open Portrait Exhibition was held between July 29th and September 24th at the Red Deer & District Museum, near Calgary, Alberta.
- Valley Women: International Women's Day - Comox Valley Art Gallery, 2007
- Lyndia Terre Gallery, 2007
- Winner of Award of Excellence Summer 2005 Federation of Canadian Artists Island Perspective show.
- Women to Women, Comox Valley Art Gallery, 2005
Additional exhibitions include two FCA shows in Vancouver, plus an FCA Chapter show in Courtenay; Canadian Institute of Portrait Artists juried show, Vancouver; the Illustrator's Only Award Show, NYC; Colored Pencil Society of America juried show in Detroit; Nan Miller Gallery shows in Rochester, NY and Philadelphia; Fingerlakes juried show; Peel Gallery juried show, Brampton; Elliott/Oreman Illustrator's Show, Rochester, NY; RIT Faculty shows, Rochester, NY; Portrait Show invitational, Willoughby, Ohio; several exhibitions in Cleveland and Los Angeles area.
- Professional Graphic Designer/Illustrator - Cleveland, Los Angeles, Toronto, and Rochester, NY.
- Selected client list: UNICEF; Revlon; Max Factor; Disney; Las Vegas Hilton; Film Design; Toronto Life; Homemaker's Digest; Holt, Rinehart & Winston Publishers; Dupont; Eastman Kodak; Xerox; Baush & Lomb; Time Warner; Childbirth Graphics; Little Palm Island Resort; North Beach Leather; artwork on leather apparel; clients included: Elvis & Priscilla Presley; Rick Nelson; Cat Stevens; Stevie Wonder (accepted a Grammy wearing my work).
- Rochester Institute of Technology 1992 - 1996
- University of Rochester, Creative Workshop - 1991, 1992
- SUNY Brockport - 1990
- Empire State College - mentorship program, 1986 - 1990
- Cazenovia College (upstate NY) - guest lecturer on several occasions, late 80's, early 90's
Selected for Publication in:
- Island Arts Magazine Winter 2009
- International Artist Magazine, April/May 2000
- The Best of Colored Pencil II